Sunday, April 18, 2010

I am drinking an iced coffee, that I requested Jayne bring out to the course. It might be considered contraband!!!

I really enjoyed the scenery, and that is one of the major reasons why I wanted to enter this event. We ran over the same stretch of road for 50 miles on Sat. and I thought, how am I going to look forward to running over the same stretch of road the next day for 44 miles?? Believe it or not, I actually looked forward to running the 50K the next day.
The snow cap mountains in the background look absolutely majestic. When Jayne and I ran the 9 mile trail section of the 50K on Sunday, we ran in those mountains.
Here I am taking a walk break. I am so close to finishing, and that guy behind me ended up passing me when we did our turnaround at the 3 mile mark on the last out and back. I don't remember Jayne running with me here. I think I was in the delerious state. Not quite euphoric, but still delerious.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: