Monday, February 9, 2009

Broken Toe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


They say not to sweat the small stuff, so I'm tyring not to sweat the fact that my little toe is broken. And no, I didn't kick the dog, or kick my husband, I ran into the bed post, because my dog was under my feet and I tripped.

Not sure if this helps or not - but buddy taping the toes together after a break is one of the therapies to help the toe heal straight. Duck tape seems to work best, and a friend suggested I use it. The nice thing is taping does prevent pain when swimming. Riding is mostly painless now. It's been three weeks, and I ran today with Yigo. Not too comfortable, and I cut out a space in my shoe to eleviate some pressure. We'll have to see how another three weeks goes. Not a pretty picture huh?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: